I went on site a day earlier than when we were actually going to go camp to deliver the T in the Park series of screenprints to the managers of the event. DF Concerts were all excited to meet me and we chatted it up for a bit. They might have me painting authentic building signage for the Connect festival now since they liked my map and poster designs so much! Very Exciting! We are going to check up on how the gifts to the bands went down and maybe squeeze some autographed copies of the REM poster for Douglas and I (his favorite band) Check out the pictures for the event in the new photo album I just posted!
7.15.2008
So T in the Park just happened. It was so odd to see all these people walking by and listening to music in the presence of Baseline poster work. In general it was a fantastic weekend and a great experence for me. The bands were great! the tents were HUGE! one was a rave tent with a giant stage, disco balls and glowsticks and people were in there banging around dancing all day long. The silent disco was even odder, it was just a giant tent with no sound and people dancing like crazy to music pumped into their earphones. It was even different tunes for different sets of earphones so no one heard the same thing at the same time I am guessing! They remixed Johnny Cash to some amped up beat and I swear I did a double take when they started with ring of fire! maybe it was just for me though... :) the camp sites were vast and I got lost a lot. But The VIP section of the arena was great, best bathrooms ever! (no port-a-potties!) and I finally got to experence the bands I was making posters for in some cases. Crazy Awesome!

I went on site a day earlier than when we were actually going to go camp to deliver the T in the Park series of screenprints to the managers of the event. DF Concerts were all excited to meet me and we chatted it up for a bit. They might have me painting authentic building signage for the Connect festival now since they liked my map and poster designs so much! Very Exciting! We are going to check up on how the gifts to the bands went down and maybe squeeze some autographed copies of the REM poster for Douglas and I (his favorite band) Check out the pictures for the event in the new photo album I just posted!
I went on site a day earlier than when we were actually going to go camp to deliver the T in the Park series of screenprints to the managers of the event. DF Concerts were all excited to meet me and we chatted it up for a bit. They might have me painting authentic building signage for the Connect festival now since they liked my map and poster designs so much! Very Exciting! We are going to check up on how the gifts to the bands went down and maybe squeeze some autographed copies of the REM poster for Douglas and I (his favorite band) Check out the pictures for the event in the new photo album I just posted!

No comments:
Post a Comment