krackin
letterpress

7.29.2008

Updated Connect posters



This is what I did today. Douglas and I decided to delve more into the history of Glasgow and the ship building roots. Since Franz Ferdinand come from the area it kinda made sense to see what we could do with the Macintosh influence and the history bit. This is what I got to show....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

...12.40am in the morning, and just sat down in front of the laptop to add a bit more to baseline's poster proposal I'm putting together... and noticed a strange looking (fancy?) icon in dock - and after expanding - its staci’s blog!!!!!!!!! (...which I’ve only seen BRIEF glimpses of - when I’m allowed!) anyway, no comments on the last poster, so I thought I should add something... yeah, another cool poster (again!)... y' expectin' yer personal printer to rattle that one out as well sometime?

(still hovering between 90% and 100% remember...)

Anonymous said...

oo....i like this format.