krackin
letterpress

6.27.2008

shit... I have been here more than a month now! um... more stuff to look at.

so this is the updated view of the Connect music festival map that goes in the program once the people get into the site.



This is the ad that was in Drum Magazine. Steven and I did this thing together one afternoon.



And this was just something I made up for printing later on....




And this is the Eco Village revised logo that I did in about 10 minutes cause it was going to print about an hour and a half after the client asked for it. (it is some sort of healthy enclosure within the concert grounds of T in the Park... apparently it has a carnival and a spa and a silent disco inside it as well??)










2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice work, Staci!! Glad to hear that you are doing well. :)

Aunt Jill

Xander said...

Cheers for the link Staci - looks like you guys are having fun at ol Baseline -